Sunday 30th April and Monday 1st May 2017
This season we are hosting our 25th Annual Tournament at our usual venue The Mytchett Centre, Mytchett, Nr Camberley, Surrey GU16 6AA.
|Sunday 30th April 2017||AM||Under 7s|
|Sunday 30th April 2017||AM||Under 11s|
|Sunday 30th April 2017||PM||Under 9s|
|Sunday 30th April 2017||PM||Under 13s|
|Monday 1st May 2017||AM||Under 8s|
|Monday 1st May 2017||AM||Under 12s|
|Monday 1st May 2017||PM||Under 10s|
|Monday 1st May 2017||PM||Under 14s|
The cost to register this year is £35 per team.
Payment is accepted by debit/credit card or bank transfer.
After you have registered you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
The 2016/17 season age qualification will apply for respective leagues that each team play in. If you run into any difficulties please contact our Tournament Organiser firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Entry to Fair Play Winners
In recognition of the highest levels of sportsmanship and fair play, Mytchett offer a free entry to all teams who won their respective league fair play award in 2015/16 season. Please email for details.
We are pleased that our tournament has long been recognised as being one of the best organised and most enjoyable in the area.
- This is a 5-a-side competition for all age groups.
- U9s-U14s age groups will feature both a Cup and a Plate knockout competition.
- U7s-U8s age groups will be a Festival-Format, with no league tables or knock-out matches. All children will receive a plaque or medal.
- Maximum squad sizes of 10 to allow more of your players to take part.
And we also provide the following.
- BBQ selling only top quality butcher’s meat, plus a tea & refreshments tent
- Experienced FA registered referees for all matches
- 12’x6′ goals for U7s-U10s and 16’x7′ goals for U11s-U14s
- Individual player trophies for Knockout Winners
- Respect Stewards to support you and oversee fair play
- WhatsApp messaging and online results service
Downloads and Links
If you have any questions, please email our Tournament Organiser, Graham Goddard
The deadline for registration has passed