Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June 2019
This season we're hosting our 40th Annual Tournament in Petersfield,
and is kindly sponsored by:
Saturday 15th June: Sunday 16th June:
U7 30 teams 5-a-side, U8 - 30 teams (5-a-side)
U9 - 32 teams U10 - 32 teams
U11 - 32 teams U12 - 32 teams
U13 - 32 teams U14 - 32 teams
U15 - 12 teams U16 - 8 teams
U18 - 8 teams
U13 - 16 teams U11 - 16 teams
U15 - 16 teams
The 2018/19 season age qualification will apply.
The cost to register this year is £35 per team.
Payment is accepted by debit/credit card.
After you've registered you'll receive an email confirmation.
We're delighted that our tournament has long been recognised as being one of the best organised and most enjoyable in Hampshire. Welcoming over 260 teams last year, we hope to be even better this year!
- U9s-U18s is 6-a-side and features a Cup and a Plate knockout competition.
- U7s-U8s is 5-a-side Festival-Format, with no league tables or knock-out matches (this is a Hampshire FA regulation). All children will receive a plaque or medal.
- Maximum squad sizes of 9 players.
We'll have our usual features at the event:
- BBQ selling only top quality, local butchers produce
- Tea and refreshments, ice-creams and photographers
- Experienced FA registered referees for all matches
- Individual player trophies for Knockout Winners and Runners Up
Plus we've taken on feedback from last years teams and have included:
- Improved payment system
- Electronic results recording over the weekend
- Lots of other improvements!
Downloads and Links
If you have any questions, please contact our Tournament Secretary, Julian Chun
- 07976 009654
- Follow @PTJFC6aside on Twitter for regular updates #PTJFC2019
A receipt will be automatically emailed to the email address above on completion of your booking. Please allow 30 minutes to receive your receipt.
If conditions are deemed dangerous to players, the tournament committee and the senior referee will have the final say in delaying or abandoning the tournament. If this decision is taken, the Club regrets that refunds will not be made.